I’ve a heavy deadline for final edits on Fallen (my new novel, due out from Penguin Ireland next year) so I’m not likely to be back on the blog before September. Have a great summer.
In Your Face
CategoriesAbortion Art Arts in general Choice Commentary competitions Dalkey Book Festival Dublin Dublin Writers Festival Editing FALLEN Fiction Film Irish Solutions Launches Mouth Head and Neck Cancer (Ireland) Awareness Day Novels On Writing Poetry Publishing Rape Readings Short Stories Stories Teaching The Arts Theatre Uncategorized Writing Writing Ireland
- Watch @jonsnowC4's strong, clear call for an end to the violence in Gaza ind.pn/1o6MzGE #stop 4 hours ago
- @magistrabeck I love that you got it and didn't spoil it with too much info! 5 hours ago
- RT @magistrabeck: Fallen by @libranwriter is a resounding success: Review- wp.me/p4IB1p-5r @BirdontheGreen #WWI #Centenary 5 hours ago
- @magistrabeck @BirdontheGreen Thanks for a fantastic review by a dream of a reader. I hope you do find more books try WAKE @Anna_Hope 5 hours ago
- Israel & Gaza: stop. Please stop. wp.me/pYFjr-cj 5 hours ago