I’ve a heavy deadline for final edits on Fallen (my new novel, due out from Penguin Ireland next year) so I’m not likely to be back on the blog before September. Have a great summer.
In Your Face
CategoriesAbortion animal cruelty Arts in general Choice Commentary competitions Dalkey Book Festival Dance Dublin Writers Festival Editing Fiction Irish Solutions Launches Memoir Mouth Head & Neck Cancer Mouth Head and Neck Cancer (Ireland) Awareness Day On Writing Poetry Poetry Now Publishing Rape Readings Short Stories Silence Teaching The Arts Uncategorized Winter Solstice Writing Writing Ireland
- WIPs & the writing process: a blog tour Q &@A wp.me/pYFjr-7M 1 day ago
- @ViewReView1 Hey Paula! Thanks for RT - I'm all fired up from a different launch Dan Seery's 1st novel A MODEL PARTNER out today V exciting 2 days ago
- The man and a fan! @Dan_Seery @gutterbookshop congrats all round http://t.co/4uGiEpEnM7 2 days ago
- Brilliant @Dan_Seery launch in @gutterbookshop to sell-out crowd tonight #modelpartner http://t.co/ZVNQJ0shzZ 2 days ago
- @Anna_Hope @sineadgleeson @BookShowRTE @urchinette You're welcome! Hope you're up to something interesting ... 3 days ago