I’ve a heavy deadline for final edits on Fallen (my new novel, due out from Penguin Ireland next year) so I’m not likely to be back on the blog before September. Have a great summer.
In Your Face
CategoriesAbortion animal cruelty Arts in general Choice Commentary competitions Dalkey Book Festival Dance Dublin Writers Festival Editing Fiction Film Irish Solutions Launches Mouth Head & Neck Cancer Mouth Head and Neck Cancer (Ireland) Awareness Day On Writing Poetry Poetry Now Publishing Rape Readings Short Stories Silence Teaching The Arts Uncategorized Winter Solstice Writing Writing Ireland
- RT @aislingprior1: You turn off twitter for a bit & this happens- my friend's new book comes out @libranwriter: http://t.co/5oAIz2Scbk 2 hours ago
- @DunneCatherine We all know my face follows its own inclinations – right now it's split completely in 2 for all the right reasons! Big grin 2 hours ago
- RT @ViewReView1: Looking forward to Carlo Gebler, UCD writer in residence, reading tonight in UCD Fitzgerald Debating Chamber at 7. All wel… 2 hours ago
- @NiallCJackson @jonathanhealy check out Harlan Ellison #paythewriter bit.ly/1d8mlyh 2 hours ago
- RT @NiallCJackson: Is it OK to ask bands to play for free at money making festivals based around said bands? IS IT? Speak up Ireland or no-… 2 hours ago